Tropiclean

Gentle Coconut Hypoallergenic Puppy Shampoo

Tropiclean

Gentle Coconut Hypoallergenic Puppy Shampoo

$12.49
$2 Off Tropiclean Shampoos - See Deal In Cart
$2 Off Tropiclean Shampoos - See Deal In Cart
Save 30% off today's order with AutoShip and 5% off future orders
Save BIG on your first order and 5% on future orders when you sign up for AutoShip & Save! Discount will be reflected in checkout.
Item: SCM10407
|
SKU: 450920213
5 out of 5 Customer Rating
Size
Ship to me
  • In Stock

FREE shipping on orders over $49

minus sign to decrease product quantity plus sign to increase product quantity

Description

Product Description

TropiClean Gentle Coconut Pet Shampoo is mild enough for puppies, kittens and pets with allergies. Coconut gently cleanses your pet's coat while aloe replenishes skin's moisture for a fresh, healthy clean. Bath-time is gentle and easy with our simple, natural ingredients that keep your pet clean, tear-free, and oh-so-snuggly. For dogs and cats of all ages (and safe for their humans, too).

Shake bottle. Wet pet's coat. Massage shampoo into your pet's coat for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse well. Safe for daily use.


Ingredients

Product Ingredients

99.0% DERIVED FROM: purified water(purified water), mild coconut cleanser(coconut), sodium chloride(mined salt), colloidal oatmeal(oats), aloe extract(aloe leaf). The remaining 1.0% of ingredients are proprietary and essential for the integrity and quality of our products: vitamin E, fragrance, preservative


Reviews


Product Description

TropiClean Gentle Coconut Pet Shampoo is mild enough for puppies, kittens and pets with allergies. Coconut gently cleanses your pet's coat while aloe replenishes skin's moisture for a fresh, healthy clean. Bath-time is gentle and easy with our simple, natural ingredients that keep your pet clean, tear-free, and oh-so-snuggly. For dogs and cats of all ages (and safe for their humans, too).

Shake bottle. Wet pet's coat. Massage shampoo into your pet's coat for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse well. Safe for daily use.

Product Ingredients

99.0% DERIVED FROM: purified water(purified water), mild coconut cleanser(coconut), sodium chloride(mined salt), colloidal oatmeal(oats), aloe extract(aloe leaf). The remaining 1.0% of ingredients are proprietary and essential for the integrity and quality of our products: vitamin E, fragrance, preservative

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';