Tropiclean

Neem & Citrus Flea & Tick Shampoo

Tropiclean

Neem & Citrus Flea & Tick Shampoo

$12.49
Save 30% off today's order with AutoShip and 5% off future orders
Save BIG on your first order and 5% on future orders when you sign up for AutoShip & Save! Discount will be reflected in checkout.
Item: SCM12212
|
SKU: 450920211
3.7 out of 5 Customer Rating
Size
Ship to me
  • In Stock

FREE shipping on orders over $49

minus sign to decrease product quantity plus sign to increase product quantity

Description

Product Description

TropiClean Neem & Citrus Pet Shampoo provides effective, soothing relief to flea and tick irritations, while reducing pet odor. This effective Neem (also known as Indian Lilac) shampoo is deep-cleaning with a great lather to clean the dirtiest pets while resulting in a healthy, shiny coat. Can also be used as a de-greasing shampoo.

Shake bottle. Wet pet's coat. Massage shampoo into your pet's coat for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse well. Safe for daily use.


Ingredients

Product Ingredients

85.0% Derived From: Purified Water(Purified Water), Mild Coconut Cleanser(Coconut), Sesame Seed Oil(Sesame Seeds), Colloidal Oatmeal(Oats), Neem Oil(Neem Tree Seeds), Orange Extract(Orange Peels), Ethyl Alcohol(Corn), The Remaining 15.0% Of Ingredients Are Proprietary And Essential For The Integrity And Quality Of Our Products: Propylene Glycol, Docusate Sodium, Pine Extract, Emulsifier, Fragrance.


Reviews


Product Description

TropiClean Neem & Citrus Pet Shampoo provides effective, soothing relief to flea and tick irritations, while reducing pet odor. This effective Neem (also known as Indian Lilac) shampoo is deep-cleaning with a great lather to clean the dirtiest pets while resulting in a healthy, shiny coat. Can also be used as a de-greasing shampoo.

Shake bottle. Wet pet's coat. Massage shampoo into your pet's coat for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse well. Safe for daily use.

Product Ingredients

85.0% Derived From: Purified Water(Purified Water), Mild Coconut Cleanser(Coconut), Sesame Seed Oil(Sesame Seeds), Colloidal Oatmeal(Oats), Neem Oil(Neem Tree Seeds), Orange Extract(Orange Peels), Ethyl Alcohol(Corn), The Remaining 15.0% Of Ingredients Are Proprietary And Essential For The Integrity And Quality Of Our Products: Propylene Glycol, Docusate Sodium, Pine Extract, Emulsifier, Fragrance.

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';