- Customer Appreciation Weekend | Enter to Win Free Performatrin Pet Food
Customer Appreciation Weekend | Enter to Win Free Performatrin Pet Food
PET SUPERMARKET’S CUSTOMER APPRECIATION WEEKEND
FREE PERFORMATRIN PET FOOD FOR A YEAR SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THE SWEEPSTAKES (DEFINED BELOW) IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AT ALL TIMES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT SPONSORED BY, ENDORSED BY, ADMINISTERED BY OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
- The “Customer Appreciation Weekend FREE Performatrin for a Year Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) runs during store operating hours at all Pet Supermarket stores between May 18 and 19, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). For store locations and hours, please visit www.petsupermarket.com. The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas who are 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) or older. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth herein.
- This Sweepstakes is not open to employees and agents of Sponsor and/or its affiliates or employees, or anyone domiciled with such person (defined for these Official Rules as spouses, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. Entrants may be asked to provide proof of identity and/or residency prior to being declared a winner.
- One (1) prize comprised of a one-year supply of Performatrin pet food is available to be won (the “Prize”). The Prize will be fulfilled through twelve (12) monthly vouchers to be provided to the winner. Each voucher will be redeemable at any Pet Supermarket retail store location by redeeming one (1) voucher per calendar month during the dates set forth on the face of each voucher. The vouchers may each be used for one (1) of the following prizes each month: (a) one (1) bag of Performatrin, Performatrin Ultra or Performatrin Ultra Limited dog food (15 lbs or less); (b) one (1) bag of Performatrin, Performatrin Ultra or Performatrin Ultra Limited cat food (6 lbs. or less); (c) one (1) case of twelve (12) cans of Performatrin, Performatrin Ultra or Performatrin Ultra Limited dog food (13.2oz can or less); or (d) one (1) case of twelve (12) cans (13.2oz) or twenty-four (24) cans (5.5oz or less) of Performatrin, Performatrin Ultra or Performatrin Ultra Limited cat food.
The total retail value of the Prize ranges from $95.88 to $570.24 depending on the size of the bag or can and the type of formula of Performatrin, Performatrin Ultra, or Performatrin Ultra Limited selected each month. Each voucher expires at the end of the calendar month indicated on the voucher and cannot be redeemed beyond that date.
- Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules to claim the Prize. The Prize will be awarded to the name submitted on the completed declaration and release form. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize or Prize component with cash or another prize of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with the Prize receipt and/or use. The Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by the Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
HOW TO ENTER
- No purchase necessary. Entry forms are available in stores during the Sweepstakes Period. Complete the entry form by providing the requested information, including your full name and contact information. You must submit your entry form by depositing it in the in‐store entry form box before the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day.
- Entry forms must be completed in full to be eligible for a drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for problems with the entry forms, including, but not limited to, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
WINNER DETERMINATION AND ODDS OF WINNING
- On or about May 20, 2019, each store will privately host a random drawing from all entries in its entry form box. The store will mix up the entries so all have an equal chance. One (1) entry will be chosen per store and sent to the store’s District Manager. The District Manager will randomly select one (1) entry for his/her District. That district’s entrant will be sent to Sponsor’s marketing team who will randomly select one (1) potential Prize winner (the “Selected Entrant”). Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- The winner will be contacted via email and/or phone call with the contact information provided on the entry form by June 7, 2019. If the Selected Entrant cannot be contacted or does not respond within two (2) business days after attempted contact, or declines the Prize, then Sponsor’s marketing team will select an alternate Selected Entrant by random drawing from the remaining district entrant selections. This process will be repeated up to two (2) times (one (1) initial Selected Entrant + two (2) alternate Selected Entrant(s)), if necessary. If the Prize has not been claimed after the 2nd round, the Prize will remain un-awarded.
- Any incorrect contact information that prevents the Sponsor from being able to reach a Selected Entrant will cause the Prize to be forfeited and an alternate Selected Entrant will be drawn as described above.
- If a Selected Entrant is determined by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, to have failed to comply with these Official Rules, the Selected Entrant will be disqualified from this Sweepstakes and all related entries shall be deemed null and void.
- The Prize will be mailed to the confirmed winner by way of USPS or other available carrier to the address provided by the winner.
- In order to be declared a winner, the Selected Entrant must sign a declaration of compliance with these Official Rules and a release (including a publicity release) releasing the Sponsor, Facebook, Inc. and each of their affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or causes of action, including but not limited to, personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, or other liability that may arise from the entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof, return any required documents (including the declaration of compliance and release) within two (2) business days after contact and otherwise comply with these Official Rules. Failure to do so will cause the Prize to be forfeited.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, amend, withdraw or terminate this Sweepstakes and/or modify or amend these Official Sweepstakes Rules at any time without prior notice, subject to applicable law, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner, if applicable, from the entries received prior to the modification, suspension, or cancellation.
- All Sweepstakes entry forms become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to (i) abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding, and (ii) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, legal fees or damages. BY RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, INC., AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OF EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or administration of the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (3) late, lost, undeliverable, or damaged mail; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any participating Store. Winner also further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Sweepstakes including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason a participant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another submission and thereby another entry into the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- By entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting prizes, each entrant grants to Sponsor (and its licensees and partners) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future, and otherwise use entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, photograph and any other information or materials provided by entrant, in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, without territorial restriction (except where prohibited by law), for possible editorial, publicity, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). All entries will become the property of Sponsor, and may be used by Sponsor for commercial purposes without payment of any kind to the participating entrants. Each entrant agrees to irrevocably and unconditionally transfer and assign to Sponsor all rights to all information submitted during the Sweepstakes, and agrees to execute and deliver such documents, certificates, assignments and other writings, and take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable to vest in Sponsor the ownership rights granted to Sponsor hereunder.
- Participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the State of Florida, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for another individual and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida, U.S.A.
- Sponsor: Pet Supermarket, Inc., 1100 International Parkway Sunrise, FL 33323.
- The confirmed winner will be announced on Pet Supermarket’s Facebook page and at www.petsupermarket.com/winners on or around June 21, 2019. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with a request to “CUSTOMER APPRECIATION WEEKEND FREE PERFORMATRIN PET FOOD FOR A YEAR SWEEPSTAKES”, Attn: Marketing Department, Pet Supermarket, Inc., 1100 International Parkway, Sunrise, FL 33323. Requests must be received by July 1, 2019.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Information is being provided to Sponsor, not Facebook.