We apologize but we are unable to process online orders at this time as we are building a better PetSupermarket.com. To purchase any of our products, please visit one of our retail locations or visit our Amazon store here. You can find your nearest Pet Supermarket by using our Store Locator
PetSupermarket.com protects our customers' data against unauthorized access using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your personal information when placing an order online To check the security of your connection, look at the bottom of your browser window after logging on to our site. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), SSL is being used.
You can also confirm by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https." (Note: older versions of browsers and some firewalls don't permit communication through secure servers, so you would be unable to connect to our servers to place an order. We strongly suggest upgrading your browser and/or firewall.)
At PetSupermarket.com, your privacy is very important to us. We use the information we collect about you to insure a personalized shopping experience. If you opt-in for our newsletter, We will also use it to tell you about special offers that we think you'd enjoy. We will NEVER sell, rent or trade your information.
We reserve the right to use anonymous data compiled from our users as a group. For example, we might report to potential advertisers that a certain percentage of our users are more inclined to purchase brand X versus brand Y based on online sales data.
Email is NOT a secure form of communication and can be intercepted by potential thieves. Please DO NOT send credit card numbers or other sensitive information via email.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with Pet Supermarket, Inc., may choose to opt out of Pet Supermarket, Inc. disclosing personal information about them to third parties for marketing purposes.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other websites.
When registering at PetSupermarket.com, we will ask for you contact information including your name and email address. PetSupermarket.com sends our VIP members regular newsletters and occasional promotional offers. You may opt out of these offers at any time by logging onto the VIP section of our website and uncheck "Email" under your account preferences.
The term "Pet Supermarket, Inc." or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this web site whose registered office is 1100 International Parkway, Sunrise, FL, 33323. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
We do our best to make certain that PetSupermarket.com is available online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, Pet Supermarket, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our web site. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, Pet Supermarket are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unuthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this web site from another web site or document without Pet Supermarket's prior consent. To make a request, please contact us.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the state of Florida.
Feel free to contact us via the methods below: