Reptile Spray 8 oz.
Works instantly, on contact, and is safe to spray on all areas of the reptile.
Reptile Spray contains a patented combination of non-toxic, non-chemical ingredients that work in tandem with one another to “soften” the waxy exoskeleton of mites and other reptile parasites. Once the parasites’ “armor” has been penetrated, its internal organs are saturated and the insect is immediately destroyed. Reptile Spray does not contain Pyrethrins, Permethrins or Chlorofluorocarbons. Reptile Spray works instantly, on contact, and is safe to spray on all areas of the reptile – even sensitive, parasite prone areas around the eyes. Reptile Spray is safe to use on all reptiles and their environment and even cleans surfaces of terrariums and other reptile habitats. Not for use on amphibians.